Education and affiliations:
Bachelor of engineering, (Hons), UOW
Member of Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers Australia (APESMA)
Adam Holzhauser is a Geotechnical Engineer with eleven years’ experience. He has been involved in a wide range of geotechnical projects including small and large scale site investigations, mine infrastructure projects and road construction projects, slope stability and risk assessment, earthworks control and construction monitoring, civil excavations and construction, and ground vibrations monitoring.
Adam has worked throughout NSW, as well as in PNG, and was a site manager for the geotechnical and environmental investigations on the 2012 London Olympics site.
Fields of Expertise:
• Geotechnical site investigations and assessment including drilling, test pitting and hand held equipment investigation techniques
• Tender preparation, reporting and construction monitoring for civil construction projects
• Project management of site investigation programmes
• Field mapping including rock and soil mapping
• Pavement design and construction
• Acid sulfate soils assessments
• Earthworks control and testing
• Slope stability and risk assessment
• Field supervision